Solved! What’s Up with the Musty Smell in My Basement?
Although the majority of mold species found inside homes aren’t harmful to humans, some people are allergic to the spores and develop symptoms that include a stuffy or runny nose, headache, fatigue, coughing or wheezing, and itchy or runny eyes after spending time in a mildewed or moldy room.
Original Article Source Credits: Bob Vila , https://www.bobvila.com/
Article Written By: Michelle Ullman
Original Article Posted on : NA
Link to Original Article: https://www.bobvila.com/articles/musty-smell-in-basement/